FC Lahti is looking for a full-time assistant coach for Veikkausliiga team
FC Lahti is looking for a full-time assistant coach. The coach works as part of the 1st team´s coaching staff and in close cooperation with other coaches in the club community and with academy and reserve teams.
- To lead and coach team principles at practice sessions.
- Create concrete game situation practices through team principles.
- Ability to analyse principles through WyScout (data) and from match videos. Comfortable using a variety of programs.
- Ability to observe principles during live match situations and capable to provide solutions.
- Positive, innovative and solution-oriented person.
UEFA A coaching licence is required. The coaching language in the 1st team is English.
Applying for the position:
Apply for the position by sending an application, CV and salary request to: firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 3rd of November 2023.